Five great tips to help you and your kids read through the Bible and find the treasure inside! Read the first four posts in this series, and download our free infographic below!
READ PART FOUR: Dig Into the Word, Discover Faith (God reveals himself to us through His Word.)
READ PART THREE: What’s the Big Deal About Unbelief? (A look at the polarizing effect unbelief can have in our relationship with God.)
READ PART TWO: Have a Little Faith (A fun object lesson to teach kids about faith and where to find it!)
READ PART ONE: Three Things About Doubt (What does God think when I have so many questions?)
- Three DOWNLOADABLE BIBLE READING PLANS from The Navigators.
- Another great reading plan can be found on pages 157-163 in Wayne Cordeiro’s book THE DIVINE MENTOR.
- Ten ways Jesus fits into the Old Testament: JESUS ON EVERY PAGE by David Murray.
- THE BIBLE PROJECT – an extensive library of videos to help people experience the Bible as a unified story that leads to Jesus!
- Looking for a great resource for your kids as you explore the Bible together?
THE JESUS STORYBOOK BIBLE by Sally Lloyd Jones.