Five great tips to help you and your kids read through the Bible and find the treasure inside! Part five in the “Faith and Doubt” series.
- Three DOWNLOADABLE BIBLE READING PLANS from The Navigators.
- Another great reading plan can be found on pages 157-163 in Wayne Cordeiro’s book THE DIVINE MENTOR.
- Ten ways Jesus fits into the Old Testament: JESUS ON EVERY PAGE by David Murray.
- THE BIBLE PROJECT – an extensive library of videos to help people experience the Bible as a unified story that leads to Jesus!
- Looking for a great resource for your kids as you explore the Bible together?
THE JESUS STORYBOOK BIBLE by Sally Lloyd Jones.
READ PART FOUR: Dig Into the Word, Discover Faith (God reveals himself to us through His word.)
READ PART THREE: What’s the Big Deal About Unbelief? (A look at the polarizing effect unbelief can have in our relationship with God.)
READ PART TWO: Have a Little Faith (A fun object lesson to teach kids about faith and where to find it!)
READ PART ONE: Three Things About Doubt (What does God think when I have so many questions?)